One of the very important objective of REDS is to provide education to all those who are deprived of the basic primary education. The children are provided with special educational programmes arranged by our staffs and members.
Each Child educated is a step forward to a better world and sustainable development. These children are the future citizen of our country. They have a responsibility to correct our mistakes. So, we have a responsibility to educate them so that they can differentiate between right and wrong. Such that they can take effective steps for the betterment of our country.
How we operate?
- We train teachers to engage their students through more effective and more interesting teaching practices.
- We offer training for parents and community volunteers to pursue kids for reading and doing math outside of school hours.
- We introduce children to the power of artistic expression — drawing, painting, music, drama, dance and more — to help them heal, learn and do better in school.
- We work towards determining each child's potential and guide them likewise.
What you can do?
- You can Provide a helping hand to us for fulfilling our mission.
- Donate some money so that we could bring in better teachers and provide better education to these underprivileged children.
- Donate Study materials, Books, Colours, Pens, etc. which can be distributed among our kids and used directly for their education.
DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT
"Better be Safe, Than be Sorry!!!"
Disaster is a sudden, adverse, or unfortunate event which causes great damage to Human Beings as well as plants & animals. Disaster occur rapidly , instantaneously and indiscriminately.
Thus, the primary objective of this program is to reduce the overall risks due to disasters in hazard prone districts. It focuses on awareness generation and education, training and better preparedness of the people, who may suffer, as well as accurate and timely dissemination of warning. It is the role of the people to support each other during the tough times of natural hazards and our DRM programmes plays a major role during disasters.
How we will operate?
- Our overall goal is to facilitate sustainable reduction in disaster risk
- Multi-hazard preparedness and mitigation plans in disaster prone areas.
- Dissemination of cost effective alternate technologies for hazard resistant housing.
- Village volunteers would be created to a group to carry out the village based natural disaster risk management programmes
- Facilities to provide basic amenities during the time of flood.
What you need to do ?
- Provide relief at the time of disasters.
- Sending us food items, medicines and daily needs that are required in their day to day lives during the tough times.
- Spread the word.